The Jr. Print Production Manager/Production Coordinator is responsible for the production of all print projects including OOH, POP, direct mail, print ads, packaging, event graphics, and various print collateral for multiple clients. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, have great communication skills and take initiative.
• Work closely with Sr. Print Production Manager, ProductionDesigners, Art Directors, Project Managers and Account Teams.
• Attend creative briefings at launch of projects
• Create work-back production calendars for each assigned job
• Work with PMs to keep projects on deadline and delivered on time
• Route all projects to Art Directors and Account team
• Check mechanicals to verify correct specs
• Review all assigned projects before production
• Manage color-reviews and retouching instructions
• Manage final vendor proofing process
• Attend local press checks
• Manage distribution grids / posting instructions for vendors andmedia teams
• Manage bidding process, estimate approvals, issuing POs andprocessing invoices.
• Update production status document for department
• Maintain positive relationship with outside vendors
• Assist in upkeep of internal digital asset management system
• General knowledge of the print production process
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work in deadline-driven environment
• General understanding of specs and how to interpret spec sheets and requirements
• Google-suite, Word, Excel proficient
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) ideal