Davis Elen is hiring for a digital-focused graphic design intern for the Spring 2019 Semester. The graphic designer will collaborate closely with creative directors, art directors, designers, producers, developers, and account teams to develop new creative work.
· Work on projects and campaigns under the guidance of CreativeDirector and Art Directors.
· Version out existing approved concepts to a variety of sizes andspecs for production and upload.
· Prepare final digital files adhering to provided specs andtechnical requirements for print and digital output. Archive jobs properly onserver.
· Transmit files as necessary for account team and client approvals
· Communicate status and completion of jobs with Creative Directors,Art Directors, Developers, Producers and PMs
· Ability to work on small print, DM, large print, digital statics,animated gifs, HTML5 banners, packaging, presentation decks among other mediaformats.
· Must have a solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· AdobeAnimate ideal, but not required
· AfterEffectsideal, but not required
· MicrosoftOffice Suite
· Google Suite
· Must behighly detail oriented and organized. Headed towards a Degree in graphic artsor equivalent desirable.
· Experiencewith digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising andemail campaigns may be required, along with basic knowledge of HTML 5/AdobeAnimate.