The Digital Media Supervisor plans and implements media campaigns working with one or more subordinates as part of a larger media team The Digital Media Supervisor is responsible for cost effectively driving engagement and brand / product awareness through a multitude of digital media channels including display, mobile, video, programmatic, site-direct, and social media. The ideal candidate will bring strong capabilities in the areas of negotiation, local media planning/buying, and cross channel optimization.
- Develop and drive online marketing plans that achieve marketing and revenue goals through online partnerships, video, display, mobile, social, and affiliate marketing
- Identification and management of partners to execute online marketing plan, including term negotiation, agreement execution, and ongoing partner management
- Measure and analyze performance of all online marketing initiatives and develop strategies to test and optimize campaign efficiency and maximize channel ROI
- Produce, analyze and track key performance indicators and develop initiatives to increase customer conversion rate and lifetime value
- Employ quality assurance principles to ensure campaigns are launched and operating as planned
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, networks, and best practices in the online media industry
- Qualified candidates must have 4+ years proven expertise in online/direct marketing
- Must have strong knowledge of digital media including display, video, mobile, programmatic,and social platforms.
- Local and Ethnic (Hispanic, Asian, African American) targeting experience highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Google marketing suite (DCM, DV360), programmatic buying practices including working with 1st and 3rd party data,foot traffic attribution (Placed), and Multivariate Testing Tools preferred
- Strong knowledge of online advertising tracking strategies and tactics and ability to work with internal production and technology teams to achieve goals
- Strong background testing multiple online marketing channels. Ability to work with and test a variety of partners at any given time
- Must have strong analytical skills and ability to review online marketing results on a daily basis and, based on these results, make quick decisions on canceling channels and bringing on new channels to achieve goals
- Must have strong organization, analytical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, oral and written presentation skills
- BA or equivalent experience