Davis Elen is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and detail-oriented Account Coordinator who is passionate about Advertising. This position will primarily assist the Account team on day-to-day activities on the McDonald’s PNW account and research projects as required. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Recent college graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field from a four-year college or university.
- Prior internship beneficial or approx. one year of related experience
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and make basic presentation before clients or employees.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), word processing, spreadsheets, Database software, Google docs
- Able to work extended hours, including weekends, as required.
- Ability to use good judgment when making business decisions and performing tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.